Please join us in celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Futabakai Japanese Day School by participating in the Walk & Run event, June 17th. Whether you are an avid runner or leisurely walker, please join us a fun-filled time. The more the merrier! We are depending on you for a big turnout. We will recognize the first, second and the third place finishers. All paid participants will receive an event T-shirt and snacks.
Looking forward to seeing many of you there!!
●Date and Time/ June 17, 2018 8:30AM – 11:00AM （Registration Starts 7:30 AM）
●Place/ Ned Brown Preserve (Busse Woods), Grove 5-16, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
●Race Type/ 5km Walk or 8km Fun Run （Participation with a baby stroller is allowed.）
●Registration Starts/（both Walk & Run）7:30 AM
●Registration Ends/（both Walk & Run） 8:15 AM
●Race Starts/ Walk 8:30 AM Run 8:45 AM
●Eligibility – All participants must:
1. Be in good physical condition.
2. Pay the required entry fee and follow all rules and regulations.
3. Participants under 18 years of age must have parent approval at the event.
—JCCC Member, Family, and Member Company-$20（18 years and older）, $10（6-17 years old）
—Non-Member-$20（18 years and older）, $10（6-17 years old）
—Free（0 – 5 years old）
*All paid admissions include an event T-shirt and snacks.
*All participants are required to register by the registration deadline.
●Registration Deadline/ Friday, May 25th
※Participants cannot change their race preference and no refunds available after the registration deadline.
**Parking – Free parking is available at the Ned Brown Preserve (Busse Woods) Forest Preserve. Participants will gather at Grove 5-16. Please allow extra time for arrival.
Rules and Regulations
1. The event organizers are not responsible or liable for any injuries sustained by participants. All participants must agree a waiver form when registering to this event.
2. No refunds in case of inclement weather.
3. JCCC is not liable for loss of personal property.
4. The following are prohibited during the race: bicycles, skateboards, baby-joggers, roller skates, animals, personal music players
5. Participants agree to use of their pictures for social media purposes.
6. JCCC will not share participant information with third party sources.
7. The event will be cancelled in the event of severe weather. All participants will be e-mailed by 6:15am the day of the event. Participants can also go to the JCCC website (www.jccc-chi.org) for further notice.
8. Please be mindful of other people who are enjoying the forest preserve and who are not participants in the race.