2016 JEEP Application Instruction
The selection process of JEEP delegates is competitive. The U.S.-Japan Relations Committee will review each application and select three individuals as delegates. Please complete and submit the application to the JCCC no later than Friday, February 26, 2016.
Instruction to Applicants: Submit all the required information below
Part I: Candidate Profile
- Full Name (Indicate Ms./Mr./Dr./Other)
- Work Place
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number (by which you can be reached during the day)
- Home Address
- Any dietary restriction or allergy
Part II: Essay
In a 300 word essay, please tell us why you would like to participate in the 2016 JEEP. Essays should be in Arial or Times New Roman 12pt. font, single-spaced.
Please provide the following in your essay:
- An explanation of why you qualify for as a JEEP candidate (See Participation Requirements)
- A description of your current position in the education industry
- A description of what you hope to gain from the experience and how you will use it upon returning
- Any information you would like the selection committee to consider (optional)
Part III: Letter of Recommendation (Optional) フォームが見つかりませんでした。
An applicant has an option of submitting a letter of recommendation with the application.
o If the applicant is a principal or district administrator :
→An instructor or a staff who directly work with Japanese students and families may submit a letter of recommendation.
o If the applicant is a teacher:
→Principal or the district superintendent may submit a letter of recommendation.
All letters of recommendation must be in a PDF format and emailed directly to the JCCC by the letter writer.
Part IV: Submission Process
Submit completed application by Friday, February 26, 2016 via email or online submission form.
o Online Submission: [highlight color=
o Email Submission: Send the document as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
o Letters of recommendation must be separately emailed by the letter writer
Contact: Miho Hubacek, Administrative Assistant 312-245-8344 ext. 23 email@example.com