Member Benefits & Services
JCCC offers its members many benefits and services. All members are able to participate in our business seminars and networking events for free or with member discounted rates. Also, the JCCC Directory and newsletter (JCCC News CHICAGO) are exclusively distributed to its members for free.
|Admission to Business Seminars & Events|
|Eligibility to Enroll Children in Chicago Futabakai Schools|
(e.g., New Year’s Party)
|Discount for Advertisements in Member Publications|
|Member Directory Search Access|
|Business Listing in Member Directory|
|Introduction Article in Monthly E-Newsletter (New Member Only)|
|Invitation to Annual Meeting|
|Eligibility to Join Councils as a Key Members|
|Eligibility to Vote for the Election of Representative Officers|
|Company Logo on the Member Directory Search|
|Invitation to Board of Directors Meetings|
|Invitation to Illinois-Kai Events *Illinois-Kai is an exclusive social club for JCCC Directors and Advisors|
|Eligibility to become Representative Officers *Officers must be elected by vote of Directors|
ALL Member Level Benefits (Director, Regular, Associate, Individual)
Participation in JCCC Seminars includes:
- Networking and social opportunities
- Discounts at JCCC business seminars and workshops
- Members-only events
- Joint events with other Japanese organizations such as the Consulate-General of Japan in Chicago, JETRO and The Japan American Society of Chicago
As part of the JCCC business promotion services members receive
- Free corporate listing in the JCCC Directory
- Business opportunities through referrals
- Discount rates for promotional advertising in JCCC publications
- A subscription to JCCC Weekly Email News (Mainly in Japanese-Language)
Services extended to member’s families
- Member’s children are able to attend the Chicago Futabakai Japanese School.
- JCCC members can enroll their children in the Chicago Futabakai Japanese School, which was established by the JCCC. Please bear in mind only students whose legal guardians are JCCC members are permitted to enroll in the Chicago Futabakai Japanese School.
For more information regarding the Chicago Futabakai Japanese School and enrollment, please see the links below:
- Eligible to attend the JCCC New Year’s Party and other members-only events.
Corporate Level Member Benefits (for all corporate member levels: Director Level, Regular Level, and Associate Level)
- Inclusion in the JCCC Directory (distributed annually) with company description.
*Company description includes: company name, address, contact information, and general company description.
Active Level Member Benefits (active level members = director and regular level members)
- Inclusion in the JCCC News Chicago
JCCC News CHICAGO
One-time, free PR advertisement at the time of joining the JCCC membership.This advertisement is intended to give our members an introduction to new members free of charge.
- Eligible to attend the JCCC General Meeting
The JCCC General Meeting is held annually where eligible members have the right to vote on JCCC affairs.
- Eligible to participate in JCCC councils
Participation in JCCC councils as a key member.
Main council activities include: council meeting and seminar/event planning.
- Eligible to vote during JCCC annual officers election meeting
At the meeting eligible members will be able to review and vote on relevant annual matters including the JCCC’s annual budget, JCCC activities, and Executive Board Members/Officers.
Director Level Members
- Eligible to attend Executive Board Meetings (6 times annually)
The JCCC Executive Board is the highest ranking authority of the JCCC. At Executive Board meetings (6 per year), the designated individual representative of each director level company gather to deliberate and discuss JCCC matters. Each meeting is followed by a networking reception with fellow business community members and executive board members.
- Eligible to participate in Illinois-Kai events (exclusive to director level members)
Illinois-Kai participants are eligible to participate in exclusive Illinois-Kai events such as attending parties for celebrity guests of the JCCC and Illinois-Kai member golf outings.
- Eligible for election to the JCCC Executive Board
Members of the JCCC choose from the JCCC Director Level representatives to serve on the JCCC Executive Board.